Sunderland house in the woodlands came from China 18 years agoBeijingAdopted a daughter, Irene, but the high school senior who was preparing for college died of a fentanyl overdose. Her mother, Mandy Sunderland, said she never thought that her cheerful, sharp, sweet daughter would die of an addiction.
Irene’s friend Lily Yeager said that youth is always a little upset, but she always told Irene that feelings are only temporary, not to do things that would lead to lifelong regrets, but Irene died of an overdose in the end.
This is not the first time a teenager has died of a fentanyl overdose. The opioid fentanyl is 80 times more toxic than morphine, and a few grams can be fatal.
Irene’s family and friends said that Irene was a very special person, everyone liked her, but no one thought she would get addicted to fentanyl and died on May 5. Mother said that the addict came home that morning and said it was time to wake Irene, only to find that Irene had passed away.
HCA emergency physician Adam Tenke said that if they are concerned that teens may accidentally overdose on fentanyl, parents can prepare NARCAN at home, which doesn’t require a prescription. In the event of a critical situation, Narcan can be used to save a life. Some regions have suggested that schools prepare narcans to protect students from poisoning.
My dog saved my mom, a neurotic woman in Texas was trapped in the woods for three days, and the dog invited volunteers to the rescue