Our daily habits change during the winter season. In this season, a lot of care has to be taken about the food and drink. Hunger is more in winter. But every time the food gets cold, not only children but adults also shy away from eating it. Changes in the body during the winter season. That should include changes to your diet. From breakfast to dinner, you must make some changes in your diet. Special care needs to be taken in the case of breakfast. Many people skip breakfast because of the cold in the morning. Otherwise, breakfast should be taken to keep the body warm in this season. eventant..
* Oats Palak Paratha.. Oats.. Palak Paratha is a good snack in winters. It is especially good for diabetics.
* Ragi kheer.. Ragi ki kheer is very good to eat, it is also very popular among children. Also very nutritious. It enhances immunity in winters.
* Egg Bhurji Paratha – Non-vegetarian eaters can eat Egg Bhurji Paratha for breakfast. It is not only an energy booster but also rich in protein. This is the perfect food for breakfast.
* Radish Raita – Heavy breakfast in winters. It is usually best to take it in the morning. It keeps digestion better. It is rich in fiber and nutrients.
* Apple smoothie – Doctors say that you should eat apple fruit daily. It prevents from many diseases. People who don’t eat apples straight can turn it into a smoothie. It is also very good for the body.
Salty Dahlias – Dahlias are low in fat and high in fiber. It is the best food in winters. Along with keeping digestion healthy, salted porridge also prevents weight gain. It also has antioxidant properties.
Also read: Kaikala Satyanarayana: Believe the rumours.. Kaikala Satyanarayana’s daughter’s health deteriorated..
Junior NTR: NTR’s noise with grandchildren in Fareen.. Taarak couple with younger son.