Suspected members of Christian sect who fasted in forest to see Jesus Christ Shaka Horasouth of Kenyaincreased to 303 other found in the authorities nineteen corpsesReport to the local police.
“The (alive) number confirmed by relatives stands at 19, while the number reported missing stands at 613,” he added.
Police Commissioner, Coastal District, Kenya, violetscorroborates the figures, which have been recorded since excavations began in the forest last April Shaka Horain the third stage.
In a statement issued by local media, Oniacha According to reports, 95 people were rescued.
“In prison, they will undergo psychiatric and medical evaluations and be forced to eat. Now they have become suspects in a suicide attempt,” the prosecutor’s office explained.
So far, 35 suspects have been detained in connection with the so-called “massacre”. Shaka Hora“.
total 65 victims rescued Del Bosque to appear in court Shan Zuin coastal cities mombasa Alleged suicide attempt by abandoning food at rescue centre.
“I’m afraid we have more (mass graves) in this forest, so we conclude that this is highly organized crime. I assure the nation that the government will do everything it can to disrupt this organized crime. ” said the Minister of the Interior Kitur Kindikilast may Shaka Hora.
The Prosecutor’s Office submitted a request for their pretrial detention, as they could no longer be held in the aforementioned centre.
Nearly everyone who died in the ‘Holocaust’ Shaka Hora“Graves and mass graves have been exhumed from that forest, except for a few who died in hospital in serious condition.
Autopsies on more than 100 bodies showed that at least three minors and one adult were still alive, although all showed signs of starvation. traces of strangulation and suffocation.
Initial police investigations indicated that believers were forced to continue fasting even though they wanted to stop.
Court, May 10 Shan Zu Pastor ordered to extend detention of cult leader who allegedly persuaded victims to fast paul mackenziealong with his wife and 16 other suspects.
May 2, Mackenzie and other detainees released by court in tourist seaside city Malindiafter the prosecutor’s office said it intended to bring terrorism charges against them, the court declared itself powerless.
However, the priest and his followers were arrested minutes later and handed over to the court Shan Zuabout 120 kilometers.
president Kenya, William Rutoapologized on May 14 on behalf of the government for failing to prevent the deaths.
Mackenziedetained by the police since April 14, led by good news international church (International Good News Church).
The former taxi driver, the priest, was arrested in March last year after he was accused of causing the deaths of two children in similar circumstances, but he was released on bail.