pimples in winter
Pimples in winter: Dandruff becomes more common with the onset of winters. Washing hair due to cold. This leads to accumulation of dirt on the head. However, apart from dandruff, are you also troubled by acne on your forehead and face? Many times dandruff… You will be surprised to know that acne is directly related.
According to experts, the pimples caused due to dandruff are like small pimples. These are mostly found on the forehead, shoulders and back. However, if left untreated for a long time, they can spread to the face. Timely treatment is very important.
What is the cause of acne?
- Dandruff is just one reason. Apart from this, hormonal imbalance can also cause acne problems.
- Including too much oil, fast food or starch in the diet can also cause acne problems.
- Medical experts say that sometimes the lack of vitamins can also cause acne on the face.
- Using the wrong products and using expired makeup products can lead to acne.
- One should not take stress. Stress affects hormones, which can lead to acne.
Here are some tips that can help you get rid of acne.
- Make an ice cube of green tea and massage it on the face two to three times a day for two minutes.
- Remove the aloe vera gel and store it in an ice tray. There is an advantage of writing lightly on the face.
- Include fruits and vegetables in the diet. Avoid eating oil and flour.
- Do not use expired cosmetics as they can aggravate the skin problem.
- Know your skin type before waxing, bleaching or facials.
- Choose the right product to remove dandruff. So that the problem does not reach the face till the scalp.
Also read: Heera Horse: Wammo.. It would be heartbreaking to know how many liters of milk this expensive horse drinks!
Antarctica: The first Airbus A340 to land on the ice of Antarctica.