Stevia Leaves-Ayurveda: You must avoid these foods for anyone Doctors say it is good for health. Then the desire to eat more of them arises. Because the human tongue is like this. People with diabetes especially fall into this category. Many studies show that every day more and more people around the world are suffering from diabetes. Seven out of every ten people suffer from diabetes. This is caused by fluctuating blood sugar levels. Hence people with diabetes are advised to stay away from sweets. Although diabetic patients want to eat sweets.. Drink more sugar in tea. For such people.. Use the leaves of this plant instead of sugar.. Stevia is one of the medicinal plants. Going into details..
Ayurvedic doctors say that people suffering from diabetes can cure diabetes by chewing stevia leaves daily. It is called Stevia in English. The leaves of the stevia plant have more sweetness than sugar. This plant has medicinal properties and helps in controlling diabetes. Stevia is also called honeysuckle, because the leaves of the plant are very sweet.
Stevia leaves are as sweet as mint when patted on the nose. They are 30 times sweeter than sugar. The sugar extracted from them is 300 times sweeter than normal sugar. Usually one cup of sugar is equal to one teaspoon of sugar extracted from stevia leaves. So Ayurvedic doctors suggest that people with diabetes can use this delicious natural leaf powder.
* This honeycomb belongs to the lineage of Tulsi. This leaf has antioxidant, antiviral, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It removes many health problems.
* Increases immunity. These leaves are a wonderful gift for diabetics. This is because along with giving sweetness, they also control diabetes.
* Honeysuckle leaves can also be used for high blood pressure, high blood pressure, toothache, gas, abdominal bloating, heart disease, skin diseases and to remove wrinkles on the face.
* Put the leaves of Madhupatri with betel nut and dab it.. Drive away diseases like cancer of the mouth.
* If you are troubled by bad breath.. The leaves of this plant can be used as a mouth freshener.
Honeysuckle leaves should be dried in the sun and crushed. This powder can be consumed with a spoonful of coffee, tea or infusion. Consuming sugar regularly can cause many diseases. However, sugar made from stevia has no side effects. That’s why Ayurvedic doctors say that diabetic patients can consume Madhupatri without fear.
The first case of covid came from the seafood market of Wuhan.. Corona came first.. emk
Another triple talaq case in Jharkhand.. Wife complains to husband’s police.. Shock to know the reason!