This information will be very useful if you are thinking of immigrating abroad, especially if you are from Peru or Peru. Did you know…? to work legally in America You are not required to have a college education level or work experience in specific categories. One of the best options to achieve your goal, you can take advantage of one of the temporary work visas given by Joe Biden to work in the agricultural and non-agricultural sectors in the country. You may also like Which countries can I travel with only DNI and without passport or visa
These official documents are known as Visa H-2A and H-2B, You should note that all processing of this document will require you to have a sponsor as a company that will support you in this process, as you will not be able to request it in person. Requirements for obtaining a visa from Peru to the United States,
This is great news for Peruvians who want to immigrate to the United States. The Citizenship and Immigration Services released an updated list of countries eligible for this type of visa. in an official statement from USCISThe H-2A and H-2B visa programs allow US employers to bring foreign nationals into the United States to fill positions in agricultural and non-farm jobs, respectively.
Which countries are eligible to apply for a work visa?
This is a complete list of Latin American countries that are eligible:
Citizens of Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Paraguay also participate. (Citizens of this country are eligible to participate in the H-2A program, but not the H-2B program). You can also find more beneficiary countries.
How long can I work in the United States?
The H-2B visa is granted for a period of 12 months, although it can be requested for up to two extensions of up to one year. Extension requests must be submitted before they expire and workers can remain in the area during the extension process.
Important: Every year, the country grants thousands of H-2 visas to workers with or without experience (non-professional and without academic degrees) to work temporarily. This category is divided into two types of visas: H-2A for agricultural workers and H-2B for non-farm workers.
How does this type of visa apply?
Employers must demonstrate that there are not enough US workers who are trained, willing, available, and qualified to do temporary work. This is the information you should keep in mind:
– Occurs only once: A petitioner argues that the requirement occurs only once and shows that they have not previously hired workers to serve and will not be needed in the future, or that it is a There is a permanent employment situation but whether it is a temporary event or short-term created the need for a temporary worker.
– It is seasonal: The service or job for which you are looking for employees is related to an occurrence or pattern of events of a recurring nature.
– The petitioner submits an application for Temporary Employment Certification for Foreign Workforce from DOL.
– The petitioner must file Form I-129 with USCIS.
– Candidates outside the US must apply for an H-2B visa at a US embassy or consulate abroad and then apply for entry at the port of entry. They must bring a valid passport to the appointment, a valid petition number (found on the job offer) and proof of payment of a US$190 visa application.